Road to the Route du Rhum 2018

It is official now: we are not leaving on Sunday, start is postponed until we know more about the intentions of that massive Low out in the Atlantic

Der Start des Minitransat am Sonntag ist verschoben worden, zu viel Wind um Kap Finisterre für unsere kleinen Boote. Und es sieht nicht danach aus als wäre es nur für einen Tag verschoben, wir werden genaueres wissen sobald die Wettermodelle etwas klarer sind.

Start of the Minitransat is postponed, too much wind for our little boats around Finisterre!

IMG_8291

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s